So this piece was birthed from the same twitter prompt that Doc Shaner used for his piece, and i wanted to follow suit. If i got to create a 7-person all-female Justice League team, this would be it. I like to think of them as a “blitz” team. hit them hard, hit them fast. no muss, no fuss. that top row coincidently are my favourite dc characters as well. This would also be my dream book if I ever worked for DC. the Zatanna design of course is taken from Jamal’s perfect (in my opinion) design for her.
Maybe it’s because I love Mark Hamill and his beard to bits, but I can’t imagine Grand Jedi Master Luke as anything other than “everybody’s favorite uncle who also happens to be a badass but doesn’t flaunt it”.
I also imagine younglings fall asleep during meditation a lot.
Oh my god.
He’s become Uncle Iroh.
Tour of Britain 2014
THIS TOOK A FAR DIFFERENT TURN THEN I EXPECTED
this took a far better turn then i expected
Margaery Tyrell + tumblr text posts
if I’m the girlfriend … and you’re the girlfriend … then who’s driving the car?
more to the point which one of us is the car
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
To enter Narnia
To make you paranoid
Because we’re secretly two halves of an alien whole and must return to our true form once every twenty-four hours.
so we can take turns demorphing and remorphing in safety
Leo no, don’t release Valentino out into the wild. Leo no. You’re going to give people heart attacks.
Che? I’m afraid I do not understand.
time for another episode of “things that annoy me in Sherlock RPs”
today’s topic is “mis-sent text” prompts
has anyone actually EVER mis-sent a text to someone who’s already in their phone?
an important text? an emotionally charged text? a text from the middle of a conversation?